Employment at Stanfield School District
All substitute applicants will need to bring their driver's license and social security card with them when dropping off your paperwork.
- Substitute Teachers Needed - Complete forms below and bring a copy of your teaching license
- We have several positions open for the 2017-18 school year:
- Secondary School Athletic Director
- Assistant Middle School Football Coach
- Assistant High School GIrls' Basketball Coach
- Robotics Advisor
- High School ASB Advisor
- Cheerleading Advisor
- Applications and additional forms are below.
- All positions are in need of substitutes (custodial, clerical, classroom aides, cafeteria). Complete the Classified Job Application and other forms below.
Applications & Forms (PDFs)
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Classified Application
- Coaching Application
- Volunteer Coaching Application
- All School Volunteers must complete a Criminal Background Check
- Oregon Statewide Teacher Application
- FMLA Request Form
Stanfield School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, disability, marital status, age or sex in providing employment, education or access to education services, activities and programs in accordance with Title VI, Title VII, Title IX and other civil rights and discrimination issues; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; and the Americans with Disabilities Act.