All substitute applicants will need to bring their driver's license and social security card with them when dropping off your paperwork.
- Substitute Teachers Needed - Complete Substitute Teacher Application, Criminal Background Check, W-4 AND W-4 - Oregon, I-9 (required back-up documents are driver's license and social security card OR passport), and Direct Deposit form (voided check or print out from bank is required).
- Stanfield School District has an Secondary Special Education Instructional Assistant opening for the 2020-21 school year. Please following the instructions in the POSTING. Application packets not complete, will not be considered.
- All positions are in need of substitutes (custodial, clerical, classroom aides, cafeteria, library media). Complete the Classified Job Application, Criminal Background Check, W-4 AND W-4 - Oregon, I-9, and Direct Deposit form (including a voided check or printout from your bank). Per federal I-9 rules, we must also receive a copy of your current driver's license and social security card OR current passport.
- NONE AT THIS TIME
COACHING/EXTRA CURRICULUM POSITIONS:
- NONE AT THIS TIME.
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Classified Application
- Classified Application -- Fillable
- Coaching Application
- Volunteer Coaching Application
- Criminal Background Check
- All volunteer and paid positions require a background check
- Please complete the form honestly.
- W-4 2020
- W-4 2020 - Oregon
- I-9 - MUST have your current driver's license & social security card OR current passport
- Direct Deposit - MUST include a voided check or printout from your bank
- Oregon Statewide Teacher Application
- Disclosure Release Form