Application for Free/Reduced Lunch
These forms are to be completed by every student's parent/guardian. Income eligibility changes every year. There is not a set number of students or monies that people draw from. Anyone who qualifies, will receive a free lunch. The State of Oregon has voted again to cover the reduced lunch costs, so even if you qualify for the "reduced" lunch, it will be a free meal.
Stanfield School District has once again voted to give every student, regardless of income, a free breakfast.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your school's secretary, (Stanfield Secondary School - Wendy Griffin at 541-449-3851 OR Stanfield Elementary School - Heather Monkus at 541-449-3305)
Below you will find the application forms which would need to be completed. These forms MUST be completed EACH school year, which is a federal government requirement.
Stanfield School District strives to feed our students nutritionally rich foods that qualify under the USDA Child Nutrition Program guidelines.
Resources & Links
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
- 2019-2020 School Calendar
- 2019-2020 Bell Schedule
- Powerschool for Parents
- District Newsletters
- Smarter Balanced Assessment
- Chromebook Agreement
- Parent Handbook/Technology Acknowledgement
- Secondary Student Handbook
- SSS Discipline Matrix
- Secondary Activity Calendar (External Link)
- State Report Cards
- Division 22 - Every year districts are required to report to their school board and then their communities regarding the district’s status for being in compliance with the Division 22 Standards as set by Oregon Administrative Rules. These standards include many areas that affect the operation of our schools including the adoption of instructional materials and hours, diploma options, district curriculum in all subject areas, alternative programs and many other requirements. At the January 16, 2019 board meeting, district administration reported that Stanfield School District meets the Division 22 Assurances.